samedi 26 juin 2010

Kilt - Chrome Bellows


Kilt
Chrome Bellows (Peyote Tapes 07)
C34 edition of 100

As I know nothing of Kilt or their 2 members, I'll just paste the blurb from Peyote Tapes :

"Wherein two former habitants of LA’s Il Corral and most under sung noise misanthropes on the planet, Bob Bellerue (Redglaer, Tecumseh, recent collab w/Telecult Powers, Anarchymoon label) and Raven Chacon (Black Guys, Cobra//Group, Sick,Sick,Sick label) give the accordion it’s much deserved due, that is strangling, stabbing and beating it into a brutalized pulp. Some of the most well executed and focused work by the duo yet. P.S.F. Records/High Rise/Mainliner/KISS tribute art."

Excellent noise if you're into this kind of thing, and still available from the label. Buy it!

dl

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Any chance you got this?

Ajilvsga - The Origin of the Chaul . .. Think I found Lighint the Qullig 3 . . . it is in the mil, I hope . .. let you know when it comes in.

Thanks,
Matt

ElHI a dit…

Matt,

I've just received the Ajilvsga 4-cassette set from Dial Square Tapes.

It *will* take me some time to rip them though, but I'll do it as soon as I'm able, to be posted here of course...