jeudi 3 décembre 2009

Ajilvsga / Pine Smoke Lodge - Lighting The Qulliq vol. 2


Ajilvsga / Pine Smoke Lodge
Lighting The Qulliq vol. 2 (Existential Cloth Recordings, 2009)
CDr edition of 25

Did I say that I really don't like split releases...? Well, for a change, this one is great! It just flows nicely from Pine Smoke Lodge titles to Ajilsga : you can make the difference obviously, but everything fits in place and stays in the same mood.
This release sure makes me want to listen to more Pine Smoke Lodge (Lighting The Qulliq Vol. 1 & 3 are available). Nice black digipack with gloomy insert (can't get enough of mummified Indian corpses, or can I?...)

Existential Cloth Recordings only have a myspace page, here it is.


dl

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

any chance you have Lighting the Qulliq 3? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks,
Matt

oh yeah, great blog!

ElHI a dit…

Sorry Matt, I've been looking for it for a while too...

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks anyway . . . I'll let you know if I find it anywhere.